Monday, December 13, 2004

where have I been

Thanks for asking. I've been floundering around waiting for my partner Burt to get back and show me all the things I'm doing wrong.
For some who have wondered, I'm in my 90th year, in excellent health physically, blessed with good genes, and as forgetful as any old goat my age.
I'm legally retired. That means the pay check has stopped. It also means that the social security payments have begun. Inasmuch as I've been in SS since it was created, and have been putting into it for some 60 years, I have a pretty good hunk
However I am continuing my regular routine of three days a week in the office, and writing for the blog instead of for print in the Daily Herald.


1 Comments:

Blogger Roberto Iza said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 7, 2007 at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home